This website is outdated and may not be under my control at this point
because I'm not a student anymore. Please visit taboege.de
instead. You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds.
I'm an undergraduate Mathematics student at
- Since Jan 2016 I'm a student assistant in Thomas Kahle's group.
- You can send me email if you need to: tboege ● st.ovgu.de.
I have a special interest in algebraic structures in Recursion Theory
— the structures and theorems expressible in it as well as algebra
about Recursion Theory. I wrote something about decidable equivalence
relations whose equivalence classes coincide with the orbits of a computable
I also became interested in gaussoids recently. These are combinatorial
structures, not unlike matroids, which encode conditional independence
relations among gaussian random variables:
- T. Boege: On permutations with decidable cycles,
- T. Boege, A. D'Alì, T. Kahle, B. Sturmfels: The Geometry of Gaussoids,
to appear in Found. Comput. Math.,
- T. Boege: Construction Methods for Gaussoids,
Other spare time activities: